KTCEA Outreach School
Outreach is a full-time school program for KTCEA students currently not attending school or those who wish to complete or upgrade high school courses in an alternate setting (grades 7-12/ages 12 to 21).
Outreach offers flexible programs, individual learning paths and student support for students in all KTCEA communities.
Locations: Whitefish Lake First Nation #459 (Youth Centre Building) and Loon River First Nation (LRC building), and online.
Principal: Joseph Kavanagh
Phone: (780) 316-9119
Registration is open for the 2022-2023 school year.
Outreach School (Loon River Location)
Phone: (780) 647-0697 (ext. 3853)
Goals of KTCEA Outreach
- Provide an alternative for students who may not be achieving in their community school.
- Enable students to upgrade courses to meet post-secondary goals. Outreach serves students from each KTCEA community and offers flexible programs, individual learning paths and student supports
- Improve high school completion and graduation rates in our communities.
- Ensure learning is cultural relevant and reflects the values of our communities.
- Establish community partnerships to broaden opportunities for students.
For more information:
- Contact Principal Joseph Kavanagh at (780) 316-9119 or Joseph.Kavanagh@ktcea.ca.
- A referral process is followed for students wanting to transfer from their communities’ main school to the Outreach. Registration forms can be picked up at your local school or downloaded here.
- VIEW: Outreach School Poster