Walk with us on our journey towards Excellence in Indigenous Education. Kee Tas Kee Now Tribal Council Education Authority (KTCEA) serves six schools in five First Nation communities in Northern Alberta. KTCEA was created as a result of the vision of KTC leadership and Elders to provide a high quality, safe, and effective education system designed by Cree people to serve the needs of Cree students. Our programs and services reflect the unique Cree Language and Identity of the KTC Nations.
The Speech and Language Pathologist will work in an inclusive setting providing universal, targeted and individual supports in consultation with learning teams in supporting speech and communication within the school and classroom environment. The Speech and Language Pathologist will assume a leadership role in all matters relating to speech and language in the assigned schools.
Term until June 2022 with the possibility of an extension.
- Masters Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- The successful applicant must be registered or be eligible to be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA).
- 3-5 years of field experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of First Nations Culture, Organizations and Communities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Conditions of Employment
RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
Please submit a cover letter, resume with references.
|Job Category||Contract, Full-time|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidates are found|
|Job ID #||KTCEA.2022.03|