Kee Tas Kee Now Tribal Council Education Authority is actively seeking a Radio Program Coordinator in a term position. The individual shall be familiar with the process of radio programs start up and will provide a report and the following deliverables:
- Create a work plan for the KTCEA Radio program
- Research promising practices in school and student radio programming
- Install and implement radio programing in all KTCEA schools
- Develop program and broadcasting plans and schedules
- Bachelor of Education is an asset
- Written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to complete physically demanding tasks including moderate to heavy lifting, working at heights, and working in closed spaces
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #KTCEA.2022.17 in the email subject line. Click here to view this job posting in PDF format.
|Hourly Rate||$60.00/hour to a max. 65 hrs/month for 10 month term|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidate is found|
|Location||Red Earth Creek|
|Workplace||KTCEA Administration Office|