The Numeracy Specialist, in collaboration with KTCEA’s learning team, is responsible for providing curriculum and instruction support, planning, assessment, and leadership initiatives to improve numeracy and science and learning experiences for KTCEA students.
- Master’s Degree in Education or in the process of acquiring and current Alberta Teaching Certificate.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Cree Language and Culture, Indigenous Organizations and Communities.
- Expertise in the development, monitoring and implementation of numeracy programs and services.
- Minimum 5 years of classroom teaching experience.
- Capacity to handle other duties as assigned.
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #KTCEA.2022.21 in the email subject line. Click here for this job posting in PDF.
|Annual Salary||$69,447 - $109,390 (based on education)|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidate is found|
|Location||Red Earth Creek, AB|
|Workplace||KTCEA Administration Office|