The Technician provides technical assistance to staff and students and ensures the student online learning platform is functioning within operational parameters. This may include keeping logs and schedules.
- Troubleshoot student computers and devices and update procedures as required.
- Provide orientation for all new students and monitor accessibility.
- Provide support for student email and online learning.
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access.
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer, network and software
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Information Technology, with training available
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the installation, operation, troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware and networks
- Preference will be given to those with a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Nations served by KTCEA and who have knowledge of the Cree Language, Culture, Organizations and Communities
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
Benefits: We offer benefits that include health, pension, and sick leave.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and a resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #KTCEA.2023.05 in the email subject line.
|Job Category||Full-time, Permanent|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidate is found|
|Workplace||KTCEA administration office|
|Location||Red Earth Cree, AB|
|Job ID #||KTCEA.2023.05|