Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the Human Resources Assistant – Staff Development is part of the KTCEA Administrative team. They are responsible for providing expert advice and support regarding Human Resources initiatives with a focus on staff development. The HR Assistant-Staff Development identifies training and personnel development for KTCEA staff. Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma in Human Services or 5 minimum experience focused on human resource initiatives
- A demonstrated knowledge & understanding of First Nations culture, organizations, & communities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including google applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and organized
- First Nation Language is an asset
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
Benefits: We offer benefits that include health, pension and sick leave.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #KTCEA.2022.17 in the email subject line. Click here to view this job posting in PDF format.
|Job Category||Full-time, Permanent|
|Annual Salary||$47,089 - $53,025 (based on relevant education)|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidate is found|
|Location||Red Earth Creek, AB|
|Workplace||KTCEA Administration Office|