Working collaboratively with the teacher, the Educational Assistant will be energetic and enjoy
working with students. Reinforcing lessons taught by the teacher and reviewing the material in
small groups or with individual students.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Educational Assistant Diploma with CPR/First Aid preferred
- Some experience working with children in an organized setting preferred
- Experience working with students with disabilities is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of First Nations Language, Culture, Organizations and Communities.
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare
Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
Benefits: We offer benefits that include health, pension and sick leave.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #LBS.2023.13 in the email.
|Job Category||Full-time, Permanent|
|Job Category||Permanent, Full-time|
|Annual Salary||$34,250.00 - $39,350.00 (Based on education)|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidates are found|
|Workplace||Little Buffalo School|
|Location||Little Buffalo, AB (Lubicon Lake Band)|