Working collaboratively with the teacher, the Educational Assistant will be energetic and enjoy working with students. Reinforcing lessons taught by the teacher and reviewing the material in small groups or with individual students.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Educational Assistant Diploma with CPR/First Aid preferred
- Some experience working with children in an organized setting preferred
- Experience working with students with disabilities is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of First Nations Language, Culture, Organizations and Communities
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #AS.2022.05 in the email subject line. Click here to view this job posting in PDF format.
|Job Category||Full-time, Permanent|
|Annual Salary||$34,250.00 to $39,350.00|
|Employment Status||Permanent, Full-time|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidate is found|