Working collaboratively with the teacher, the Educational Assistant will be energetic and enjoy working with students. The educational assistant will reinforce lessons taught by the teacher and review the material in small groups or with individual students.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Educational Assistant Certificate with CPR/First Aid preferred
- Some experience working with children in an organized setting preferred
- Experience working with students with disabilities is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of First Nations Language, Culture, Organizations and Communities.
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #EQS.2022.08 in the email subject line. Click here to download this job posting in PDF.
|Job Category||Contract, Full-time|
|Job Category||Full-time, Contract|
|Annual Salary||$34,250 - $39,350|
|Closing Date||Open until suitable candidate is found|
|Workplace||Elizabeth Quintal School|
|Location||Peerless-Trout First Nation, AB|