The Administrative Assistant is responsible for preforming a variety of administrative duties to support the Food Services Manager.
- Inputting data electronically and assisting cooks with food orders,
- Coordinating meetings,
- Arranging travel schedules and making reservations as needed,
- Assisting in planning meetings and events, and other duties as required.
- Office Administration Certificate or equivalent education.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of First Nation language and culture,organizations, and communities.
- Proficient in managing computerized systems, spreadsheets, databases and word processing programs.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation to meet the demands of the job.
Conditions of Employment: RCMP/Police Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check (formerly Child Welfare Check, CWIS) submitted prior to commencement of employment.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume with references via email to educationHR@ktcea.ca with the job I.D. #KTCEA.2022.19 in the email subject line. Click here for this job posting in PDF.
|Annual Salary||$32,580 - $44,798 (pending relevant education)|
|Closing Date||Until suitable candidate is found|
|Location||Red Earth Creek, AB|
|Workplace||KTCEA Administration Office|